- This event has passed.
Camp Create – Calming Crafts
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
One event on 07/22/2020 at 9:00 am
One event on 07/23/2020 at 9:00 am
Week 5 // July 21-23: Calming Crafts
There’s a reason art is recognized as a form of therapy. This week we will explore a handful of mediums, techniques, and crafts that relax and soothe the soul while allowing the flow of creativity to enable us to find our flow state and our zen.
• Days: Tuesday – Thursday
• Hours: 9A – 12P
• Ages: 6-12
• Register for 1 week or all 6!
• $150/week per camper (non-refundable)
How are we keeping your kiddos safe/healthy?
• Classes will be limited to 10 children per week to enable proper social distancing.
• Each child will have their temperature taken at check-in prior to entering the gallery each morning. Any child with a temperature will not be allowed to participate.
• Gallery will be cleaned, and all materials are one-time use to ensure that campers are using completely sterile and safe items throughout the day.
• Each child will get their own art caddy to contain their own personal supplies during camp. Items used by children will be cleaned and sanitized after each use – there will not be equipment or materials passed to different children without sanitation.
• No outside food or beverage will be allowed. Water will available for each camper.